Hello SoTL community, not sure how you are feeling but I am trying to emerge from the deep dark winter like the first snowdrops I saw over the weekend.
To make this last month before spring (in the Northern Hemisphere)a bit more fun and bring some colour. Let’s celebrate the month of love with a #LoveSoTL fest and find some collaborations! Here are some things you can do to share your love for SoTL:
Call to Action:
- UofG colleagues only bring a friend to your SoTL Community on MS Teams (link opens in new tab)
- UofG colleagues only when you are there have a look at the projects and interests shared in this file (link opens in new tab) your February challenge is to either, fill in your own details or contact a colleague from the list whose project interests you
- Share an interesting article on Twitter using the #LoveSoTL hashtag
- Participate in the monthly #SoTLWalk (link opens in new tab)
- Or join in a meme competition creating your own #LoveSoTL memes
- Get in touch for writing a blog post
- Get in touch if you want to run a Podcast about a SoTL theme or read out loud one of your SoTL publications!
- Check in on our SoTL Podcast https://anchor.fm/sotlcast
So you may have noticed this month it’s all about sharing, and joining in. Let’s use our networks, institutionally, nationally, and internationally to get in touch with one another and share our love for SoTL.
Join our Network events booking via Eventbrite:
Join the next network meeting: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sotl-network-meeting-tickets-140290074389
And our Write and Shine sessions are back on! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/write-and-shine-session-tickets-140290313103